This roasted potatoes, carrots, and beets recipe is the perfect way to roast your root vegetables. Seasoned with balsamic vinegar and rosemary. You will find carrots, beets, potatoes, and onions from several of our vendors at the market this week!
- 1 large white potato, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 small red potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3-4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 3 medium beets, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried parsley
Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
In a large bowl, mix together the potatoes, carrots, onion, and beets. Set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, rosemary and parsley. Pour over the vegetables, and mix until the veggies are fully coated.
Pour your vegetables on a rimmed baking sheet, and spread them out so that they are in one layer.
Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove to stir, and return to the oven to cook for another 20-25 minutes.