Another easy, one-pan meal loaded with healthy protein and veggies! Just chop, season, and bake, and you have a flavorful, full meal ready in no time. You will find pasture-raised, organic-fed chicken, bell peppers, red onions, zucchini, yellow squash, sprouting broccoli, potatoes, and green beans at the market this week!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup bell peppers (green, red, yellow, orange or combination of all)
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced into circles
- 1 cup yellow squash, sliced into circles
- 1 cup broccoli, broken into 2 inch florets and stem pieces
- 1 cup green beans, snapped in half
- 1 cup potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1-2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese, for topping
Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil. Place chicken, onion, peppers, zucchini, squash, broccoli, green beans, potatoes, and garlic on the baking tray.
Drizzle butter and olive oil all over the chicken and veggies. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, paprika. Drizzle lemon juice. Toss everything until vegetables are fully coated.
Bake at 475 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, making sure to toss everything, halfway through for even cooking. Remove from oven, sprinkle parmesan cheese and serve.